Thursday, October 17, 2013

How beautiful is July or January! It's the time when we are on vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a photo I took in March. It was summer and I was on vacation.

On my last summer vacation I went to Tucuman. It is a province located in the northwest of Argentina. I went to San Miguel de Tucuman. But my favorite place was the "Ruinas de Quilmes". I traveled by car.
In 1533 Diego de Almagro explored the Argentine Northwest, including Tucumán. In 1549 the Peruvian governor Pedro de la Gasca gave Juan Nuñez de Prado the territory of Tucumán. Prado established the first Spanish settlement and named his province "Tucumán". The regional aborigines of the region presented a strong resistance to the Spanish, who decided to move the defeated tribes toward Buenos Aires. The Quilmes went to live to the city of Quilmes.
I was impressed by the ruins, the roads and the Quilmes "morteros". In my opinion, these groups of aborigenes were very creative, organized, hardworking  and skillful. 

I stayed in Tucuman in a small hotel for a week. The weather was Ok; it was hot and sunny and it didn't rain. I took many photos and ate regional food. It is similar to ours; so it's delicious! People there were very friendly and respectful. I really had a great time.




















Now, I want to know about your last vacation. Write a paragraph similar to my example.

6 comments:

  1. On my last vacation I went to mar del plata . The traveled last 2 days ago . I sam in the ocean . I went to '' mundo marino'' and ''aquarium'' . I saw a dolphin and many different animals.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. in me last vacetion i went to buenos aires , it was beautifull , but there are a lot of cars.i ate pasta ferst day ,it was awifull , them i went to the hotel and went to sleeped . next morning my family and mi went to ate breckfast then went to shopping and was very big , my dad say "its the bigest shopping im the cantry " then we went to mc donal`s and ate then we went to hotel and i went to hotel´s pool and i swam every afternon then in the night we went to ate in a restaurant , the milanesa was grate!! next day they (mam dad and my brother) went to get a pasport and i was sleepiing . when my family went back and went back salta

    coni vera

    ReplyDelete
  3. in my vacation i went to new york with my family. I sleept a lot. i met with cameron diaz and we were best friends. I went to the shopping with my friends and we bought a lot of thigs. I found a cellphone very good. i met many people
    friendly. i went to the pool every day. were very good holiday

    luciana

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    i my last vacations i went to mar del plata with my family.
    we arrived and we had a dinner in a nice bar.
    in the next day i wento to my cousings house and then we went to the beach.
    next day i wento to Aquopolis (a water park) and we had a lot of funny

    Alfon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. On December 23th 2012 I was in my grandma's house with my cousins Candela and Gabriel. We had so much fun together. Candela and I threw Gabriel into the pool becouse he was so stupid

    ReplyDelete
  5. on we last summer we went to mexico. we staied in a hotel for a month. we visited the beach and went the shopping and bought a dog. it's very friendly and beautifull. then we went to hotel and we ate typical food in a restaurant. the next week the weather was ugly and every afternoon started rainy then we watched a movie 3 msc and we started cried and ate ice cream and pop korns. at night we went to a concert of Maite Perroni.
    The next week was a tsunami and back to argentina.
    This vacation were horrible! D:
    denis, maira, flor,nati

    ReplyDelete